Saturday, November 17, 2012

November



Rey has been competing with older kids now, only if the Masters' of that Dojang will allow.  Some know him and will allow, some will not because he is only 8 and not a whole Black Belt yet. He is only weeks away from getting his Black Belt.  Rey has been getting First Places, but not this weekend, he got Second sparring with a 11 year old Black Belt.  The rest of them he beat 2nd Dan Black Belts in both Poomsae and Sparring.  Great job Rey!!



How is he doing?  He is okay with his braces but he pulls them off in his sleep.  We have to go again this week to see if his dentist can fix it.  I don't know what to do or say, because he does it in his sleep.  I know he doesn't mean it, but yep.. it's a weekend and that wire is loose in his mouth.

School, he is doing Medical Terminology as well as the other courses that he will need to know.  He loves math.  He is doing prealgebra, I'm glad he sees it as a game.  He is a great reader.

Church, we go to the one that's a block over from the house.   I think it's ridiculous to go miles away, when there is a church just right across the street.  As long as Rey's happy, that's all it matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment