I don't know what happening with Sunday school but he hasn't been wanting to go lately. He wants to spend most of his time with his Grandpa, so he lets him go with him to the Priesthood. I think he is just going through a phase right now.
Rey was promoted to Red Belt on June 16, 2012. He was so happy... and this is on the hush hush.. but his Master gave us an application to fill out and return (with the money) for Rey's Black Belt. We were so surprised, it was better than any Christmas ever. We heard that the Master doesn't like giving children Black Belt, and Rey will be his second student to get one since the Master opened his dojo. Rey, has not been doing so well with tournaments, I don't know what's happening there either. NM Games, he won 1rst Place in Sparring (No competition for him really, the boy knew Rey and he begged his dad not to spar with him, and he didn't even spar as he normally would.), 2nd Place in Breaking (we were told he could only break up to 5 boards, but the 12 year old boy did 10 boards and won 1rst Place), 3rd Place in Poomsae. These were against ITF Taekwondo.. We decided not to enter small tournaments again, even on the sparring part, if Grandpa hadn't had said anything, they would of said the other boy won first. Rey then went to National Championship Taekwondo Tournament in Dallas, he came home with absolutely nothing, but it was a learning experience. However, he got to meet the Lopez's on the Olympic Team, and he went to Lego land.
I talked to mom today, and she said Ramon had returned a few days ago from Texas, and has been helping around the house. No job.
I'll upload photos later.
No comments:
Post a Comment